Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm in the Spotlight, like OMG!

OMG! They really did publish my photos!!


Seeing my name so huge in public..damn shy laaaa!!
lol~

They even included my crappy 'interview' thingy!
UNEDITED!!
like, OMG!!

I'm currently super shy yet kinda proud of myself.
muahahaha!!

Some more got more 'likes' than the previous fan spotlight.
tee hee...


Okay. Enough about that. Damn SS d..haha.

About today.
I met this super stubborn salesperson.
GAH!!

I ordered Honeydew+Chocolate Bubble Milk Tea,
(yes, my own concoction)
the lady insisted that the two flavours do not go well and refused to take my order!!
Sooooo damn annoyed!
pffttt.....!~

Am I the one drinking, or the salesperson??
and aren't customers ALWAYS RIGHT even when they're wrong??

Thus, I did not get to enjoy my bubble tea on this bloody hot day!
Furthermore, the office had a blackout when we got back.

BLARDYYYY HOT, I TELL YOU!!

T_T

No comments: