Saturday, January 22, 2011

First Weekend.

Tonight's Friday!
Well, technically it's Saturday already since it's past midnight.
Despite the fact that I did not go out lepak malam tonight,
it's still awesome because I get to stay up late! haha.

Been sleeping at 1130pm for the past nights since I started work.
8-5 life is no fun.

Anyhoooo,
first week of work is over,
and I think I'm gonna like it there.
=)

Boss: Can you send me the 3d? Don't have my thumbdrive. Send it by email.
Me: Okay. What's your email?
Boss: My name. Gmail.
Me: Err...okay..what's your name?

My boss wanted to slap me. LOL.

Visited Siniawan earlier this evening
and it was not too bad.
I love the deteriorating buildings though.
Photos soon!
(but I should probably start sketching)

Side note:
According to Picasa, I currently have 1628 photos on my blog already
and this is my 590th post.

No comments: