Friday, March 27, 2009

Screwed.

Yes. Apparently, my sleeping schedule is all screwed up. 

For the past week, I've been sleeping from 3-4am up till 9-10am. 

Today, we just finished Interim Submission and I KO-ed right after I got back at about 9+pm. (yes, I showered. haha.)

Now, at 4am, I'm wide awake and blogging. -.-"

It's like I naturally wake up after about 6-7 hours of sleep! I was hoping to have my normal 9-10 hours sleep to fully regenerate my brain cells but I guess I underestimated my brain cells. lol.

Enough about my brain.

Now, let me introduce you to the infamous Aaron Chew Wei-Li a.k.a the guy who never wanna lose in whatever argument/debate. Blehh..!~

Oh, and also the guy who thinks he's still young, just because Facebook tells him that his 'True Age' is only 17 years old. -.-" 


Oh..oh..!! He's also a big bully!

KY and I were sitting near him during studio crit, and look at what he did to both our arms.

(Notice the red marks on my arm. He shot me with a rubberband THREE TIMES!!)

When he's in a good mood, he thinks 'childish games' like these are fun. When he's not, he thinks arguing and debating is fun! -.-"

and NAHH..!

the picture you so desperately wanted me to edit. haha..



Why so fierce? Be nicer a bit lah! 

=P

Ok, lah..I be nice to him for a bit..

Aaron Chew's actually a nice guy, AS A FRIEND. but as an SABD course-mate/classmate..er..susah nak cakap, lah. Hari-hari pun nak cari gaduh. XP

Back to sleep! 
=S

9 comments:

Aaron C. said...

WTH!!!!!!

Jesselyn said...

Gor - now u're not the only victim of my super awesome phone. XP

AaronC - very true le?? =P

Sherman said...

oh yeah beibei XD

n1 jess

aa.L said...

omgggg!!! HI 5 jess!!!=PPPP

CWHarn said...

Next 'victim'-Darren~~~ Because he talked sth abt you today~~~ LOL!

Blu3_Darren said...

Ei dun like this....People got his akil baligh only after joining architecture..

So you know what la...

Blu3_Darren said...

Hey? what I said bout Jess,wharn?

was it the one set up a formal stage for ron chew and jes to fight? then i be the bookie?

Jesselyn said...

WTH...set up stage shud be for AaronC and KY! Both of them like pinang dibelah dua..hahaha!!

Sherman said...

fuyoh..

pinang debelah dua!

XD